Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hip Hop Abs

Well I'm currently in week 3 of the Hip Hop Abs program by Beachbody. It's a lot of fun, easy to do, and very effective. I thought I was done losing weight, but since I've been using Hip Hop Abs I've lost about another four or five pounds. I can see my abs toning up too. After tomorrow, I'll only have a week left of it. A good friend of mine is doing it with me, which has helped motivate me to do it every day (it's six days a week for four weeks).

Once I'm done with Hip Hop Abs I plan on starting TurboFire. It's a very intense interval training 90-day program. It uses the same system as Insanity, (high intensity interval training) but it isn't quite as hard as Insanity. I'm really looking forward to it though. Now that I'm at my target weight and in good shape, I think I'll be able to tone up quite nicely. I'll also finish it right before my trip to California, so I'll definitely be ready for the beach!

Sorry for the short blog today; I need to get back into the blogging habit.

1 comment: